History and Background
Incorporated in 1994, Financial Link Sdn. Bhd. expanded its business in 1998 with a mission to establish electronic commerce and mobile commerce infrastructure over multiple delivery channels. Since then, we have grown to become one of the leading System Integrator and Application Service Provider in the country.
Our breadth of services and solutions have enabled us to have a customer/partner portfolio that includes not only the private sector, but also governmental bodies. We are proud to now service no less than 90% of the General Insurance Industry, almost all of the major Automotive Distributors/Franchisees, most of the major local Banks and a few of the major telecommunication companies in the country.
- Pioneer in Introducing Online Insurance Portal for the General Insurance Industry.
- Pioneer in JPJ E-Insurance Gateway for the General Insurance Industry & Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia
- Developed General Insurance Agency System used by a majority of insurance companies, major banks, automotive distributors/franchisees and Pos Malaysia
- Worked together with Pos Malaysia and Polis DiRaja Malaysia (PDRM) on a system to enable more than 700 Pos Malaysia branches nationwide for the Enquiry and Payment of PDRM traffic summonses
- Developed and implemented for (ISM), a subsidiary of (PIAM), a centralised (NCD) system that enables all general insurance companies to enquire and confirm NCD value online
- Worked together with telecommunication companies to timely introduce mission critical systems such as the MPRS, MNP, OPRS, MNS and other mobile applications
Our mission is to establish electronic commerce and mobile commerce infrastructure over multiple delivery channels with the aim of creating an online community for our clients and partners
Our vision is to expand and grow together with our clients and partners, whilst constantly understanding the needs and dynamics of rapidly changing industries and information technologies.